UQ Forgan Smith Moleskin Journal
Brisbane has a lot to thank old mate William Forgan Smith for. The 1930's Queensland Premier was a driver of innovation and development, and our very own Forgan Smith building is named after this very man.
Celebrate UQ's rich heritage while you jot down your ideas for the future. Whether it's a souvenir, gift, or something for yourself, we hope you'll enjoy these limited edition Moleskine Cahier notebooks.
- These slim Journals are a pleasure to use every day
- Cardboard cover with round corners
- Thin, soft and light
- Visible stiching on the spine
- Interior flap with space for collecting loose notes
- Last 16 pages are detachable, perfect for exchanging notes and lists
Size: 130mm W x 210mm H
Material: Cardboard with a coating made of Polypropylene